* Awarded by EISA (European Imaging and Sound Association) for Best Product 2010 2011 for European Compact Camera.
* Unlike its black color counterpart, the GOLD edition was only released in limited quantity and only in very few countries (Philippines not included).
* Bought in October 2011 for Php 27,000+ (estimated peso conversion from euro dollars).
* Lady owned. Owner is obssessive compulsive. Thus takes care of her belongings very well ..and sometimes exaggerated. :)
* Mint Condition. Very slightly used. No obvious flaws unless closely and strictly scrutinized. May even need to be magnified. :)
* Used only for seven (7) days during a family vacation in Hong Kong back in November 2011.
* With Screen Protector from the very minute it was bought.
* Kept in an Authentic Tory Burch leather camera case.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS :
- Sony Website explains it best. www.sony-asia.com
INCLUSIVE OF :
- One (1) Authentic Limited Edition Gold Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-HX9V
- One (1) Authentic Sony Lithium Ion Battery NP-FG1 Type G with Case
- One (1) Authentic Sony USB Charger
- One (1) Authentic Sony USB Cable
- One (1) Authentic Sony Wrist Strap
- Original Box of Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-HX9V
- Documents of Instruction Manual | Registration Form | Paperworks
- CD on Picture Motion Browser | User Guide | Product Registration Enregistrement
- One (1) Authentic Sony Lithium Ion Battery NP-BG1 Type G with Case - Bought at Php 1,500
- One (1) Authentic Transcend Ultimate SDHC Class 10 16GB Full HD - Bought at Php 800
- One (1) Authentic Ray-Ban Cleaning Cloth - Comes free with an Authentic Ray-Ban Aviator purchase
PERSONAL NOTES :
- Highly recommended for those who prefer a stunning yet very powerful piece.
- It's a Gold Champagne Colored digital camera, with a pop-up flash, and very extensive zoom. It can't be more exquisite than this.