As we all commit to #STAYHOME #STAYLIVES due to #COVID19 outbreak, allow us to service your Home Buying inquiries and concerns via online.
"YOUR SAFETY, PROTECTION, and CONVENIENCE is our PRIORITY." Let us all follow the security and health protocols that have been put in placed.
Please observe PHYSICAL DISTANCING and WEAR MASK AT ALL TIMES when scheduling a visit to the property UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
- NO 'SAME-DAY' VIEWING! Please schedule at least 2 Days prior the viewing appointment.
- We DO NOT GIVE the EXACT location / address of the property without proper booking and coordination to meet up with a Licensed Real Estate Broker as an Accredited Seller. Please be appropriate on the Code of Ethics / Ethical Standards.
- This loan transaction is applied for BANK FINANCING ONLY. (NOT available for HDMF / PAG-IBIG Loan).
PRE-OWNED 2-STOREY HOUSE AND LOT + CAR PARKING SPACE GARAGE IN GALAS - QUEZON CITY NEAR SM CITY STA. MESA - MANILA, PUREGOLD STA. MESA, LRT 2 - STA. MESA & V. MAPA MANILA, UST MANILA, UERMMF, ST. LUKES MEDICAL CENTER E. RODRIGUEZ AVE. QC.
* CLEAN TITLED PROPERTY! "AS IS WHERE IS" Condition; 161+ sqm. Floor Area; 75 sqm. Lot Area.
* Minutes travel to Sta. Mesa - Manila, Espana - Manila, Blumentritt - Manila, V. Mapa street - Manila, E. Rodriguez Avenue - Quezon City, Araneta Avenue -Quezon City.
Indicative Offer Price : Php 4,590,000
Terms of payment for purchasing a property are the following:
Option 1 - Cash / Spot Payment , or
Option 2 - 20% Outright / One-Time Payment ; 80% thru Bank Financing
> Submission of Home Loan Application Form
> Minimum of 20% Down Payment + 8% Upfront Charges for Title Transfer, New Registration, and Mortgage Fee in "One-Time Payment" after Five (5) Days from the Receipt of Notification from the Bank's credit approval;
> 80% Balance Loanable thru Bank Financing
Estimated Monthly Amortization:
For 20 Years = Php 36,660. 51 monthly
For 15 Years = Php 39,459. 50 monthly
For 10 Years = Php 47,013. 62 monthly
For 05 Years = Php 74,016. 36 monthly
* FREE Assistance on Bank Home Loan Application process.
NOTE: For all multiple offers received are all subject for SEALED BIDDING (Only the 'Best & Highest Bid' will be awarded), and Management's Evaluation & Approval.
List of Documentary Requirements for HOME LOAN APPLICATION
- Two (2) Valid photo-bearing IDs with signature
- Copy of Marriage Contract (if married)
- Copy of Court Decision on Annulment and Certificate of Finality of Decision (if annulled)
- Copy of Court Decision on Legal Separation and Certificate of Finality of Decision (if legally separated)
I - For Employed applicants:
- Latest Certificate of Employment
- Income Tax Return or BIR Form 2316 or 2306
II - For Applicant is doing in Business, or in Professional Practice:
- Latest BIR Form 1701 with BIR stamp
- Latest Audited Financial Statement with BIR stamp
III - For Overseas Filipino applicants / Non-Immigrant (contractual worker):
- Consularized Certificate of Employment
- Job contract
- Proof of remittances for the past Three (3) to Six (6) months
IV - For Immigrant:
- Latest Certificate of Employment
and any of the following:
- Proof of remittance for the past three (3) Months
- Pay slips for the past three months
- Latest Income Tax Return
BOOK NOW! Make a meeting appointment with a Legitimate PRC & DHSUD-HLURB Licensed Real Estate Broker today before viewing the property.
* Be Safe on your Property Investment. Always deal and transact only with a Legitimate PRC & DHSUD-HLURB Licensed Real Estate Broker as per Republic Act 9646 (Real Estate Service Law). Always ask for a PRC License ID for verification.